Salaried GP required in Thamesmead (SE28), part time.
Thamesmead Health Centre is a growing practice of 10,000 patients situated in Greenwich, close by to Plumstead rail station. There are numerous close by amenities, transport links, schools and hospitals. The surgery is part of the AT Medics family and we are seeking an ambitious GP who is committed to high quality care and becoming part of our excellent existing clinical team.
Both experienced & newly qualified (including those awaiting CCT) GPs are welcome to apply. We can support you with a Tier 2 visa if required.
- Salaried GP
- 6 sessions per week
- Minimal on call / duty work with on-site Pharmacist handling all scripts and queries and Physician Associate managing minor illnesses
- Substantially reduced admin work with the support of our in-house documentation management system Ez Doc
- Opportunity to use our UK leading online consultation platform ‘Dr iQ’
- Very low home visit rates
AT Medics, London’s largest Primary Care provider, has a great opportunity for a GP to join one of its member Practices in Greenwich, Thamesmead Health Centre.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation with a growing portfolio, covering 19 Boroughs, 49 sites and delivering the highest quality care to 375,000 patients. We have 20 postgraduate training sites and a learning organisation committed to education and development.
Technology is used to supports patients and staff and our unique and tested workflow models reduce GP administrative workload by 80%. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs can focus on clinical work. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and constant opportunities to transition into ‘GP Lead’ roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GP's.
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment with on-site dedicated lead GP to support you and your development
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including hubs and digital remote consultation
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Enhanced sickness cover
- BUPA private health insurance
- NHS Pension
- Full MPS indemnity cover
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP Trainer Income
- Opportunity to develop medical student teaching and other specialist interests
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Great benefits package
We are committed to the next generation of GP’s, who will receive unrivalled support to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.
If you feel that you are suited to this position then we would love to hear from you. Please send your up to date CV and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Thamesmead Health Centre, please visit www.thamesmeadhealthcentre.co.uk
To find out more about AT Medics, please visit www.atmedics.com