Salaried GP with a view to Partnership, Eastbourne
An opportunity to work in a brand-new building with excellent facilities with a harmonious team to work in. The practice teaches medical students and is forward-thinking in its approach, generating revenue from many enhanced services as well as its standard contract. The surgery is looking for a Salaried GP and is happy to offer with a view to Partnership.
Salary - £10,500 - £11,000 per session + indemnity + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave + NHS Pension
Location - Eastbourne
The surgery -
- Brand new building with unique, gold standard facilities
- Growing practice
- Superb, close knit team including a growing multi-disciplinary team
- Involved with the CCG, leading key areas
- Heavily involved in PCN
- Support of Nurse Practitioner and Pharmacist
- Forward thinking; several forward-thinking initiatives
Your role -
- Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable and well thought-out workload
- 15 patients per session
- Occasional home visits
The benefits -
- £10,500 - £11,000 per session
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Eastbourne