A genuinely rare opportunity to make a big difference, in a tightly knit Practice which genuinely protects all staff from burnout by offering flexible working patterns, low workloads and up to 15-minute appointment times. Work life balance and quality patient care are integral to this practice, they now require a Salaried GP to complement their large, existing team and drive the practice forward.
Salary - circa £82,000 + BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1-week study leave
- Easy access from the Motorway
- Commutable from South-West Sheffield
- Large, modern, purpose-built practice
- Investors in People accreditation for 21 years
- Innovative and forward thinking - play a very influential part in the CCG, PCN, LMC and with Primary Care Sheffield
- Offer a lot of unique services in the community - virtual ward rounds for vulnerable patients
- Outstanding CQC for patient care
- Next to no paperwork - protected admin slots
- Excellent staff retention
- Strong allied health team - ANPs, Physician Associates, Pharmacists, ACPs, ECPs, Practice Nurses, secretary support
- Very friendly atmosphere and approachable colleagues
- Excellent Admin team, including full scanning and coding
- Sociable - teambuilding, park runs, salsa nights
- 6 sessions per week
- Up to 15-minute appointments
- Minimal administrative duties
- Low workload (Pre Covid max 22 patients per day)
- Next to no home visits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' annual
- 1-week study leave
- BMA style contract
- Career progression
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Sheffield