Salaried GP view to partnership, Newton Aycliffe
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Newton Aycliffe
- £57,000 - £90,000 pa + Indemnity paid + BMA Model
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £80,000 - £90,000
Working alongside an exceptional multi-disciplinary team supported by ANPs, Pharmacists and other clinicians you will gain lots of opportunity for development and progression within this highly supportive training practice.
A truly democratic environment where everyone's ideas are encouraged and listened to. This practice enjoys making changes to improve patient services and GP work life balance. There is a genuine team ethos where there is a real focus on sustainable workloads and delivering great care.
Salary - circa £90,000 + BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Newton Aycliffe
- Easy access from the motorway
- Good links to surrounding cities and towns
- Established GP training practice
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- Outstanding patient feedback
- Highly skilled admin team and trained care navigators
- All structured to reduce clinical workload
- Stunning, purpose-built premises
- 6-8 sessions available
- Minimal home-visiting
- Flexible working patterns and hours - plan your own sessions according to what works best for you
- Joining a progressive, forward thinking surgery
- Supported to become a GP with Specialist Interests / GP trainer / Partner
- £9,500 - £10,000 negotiable per session
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Genuine partnership opportunity for those interested
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Newton Aycliffe