Salaried GP with partnership opportunity, Cumbria East
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £76,000 - £80,000 pa + Indemnity paid + BMA Model
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £70,000 – £80,000
Work as a Salaried GP / GP Partner in a well-regarded CQC Good training practice combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude; meaning exciting opportunities for the future and long-term stability. The practice is very organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are very realistic; circa 12 patients per session. The practice boasts an excellent team including 5 GP Partners, 2 salaried GPs, 1 Nurse Practitioner, 3 Practice Nurses, 2 HCA's and 2 Assistant Practitioners.
The practice places a strong emphasis on education training and support and would be keen to support your future development. The partners are passionate that their team enjoys a quality life at work with a healthy work-life balance, consequently, there are regular weekly meetings ensuring nobody feels isolated and 7 weeks annual leave!
This Post is to be offered with the expectation that under the new GP contract it will attr act the
£20,000 golden handshake for GPs who take up partnership roles.
- £9,500 - £10,000 per session (depending on experience and skillset)
- Partner drawings to be discussed face to face
- A Golden Handshake
- Between Kendal and Appleby
- CQC Good
- Lovely rural location
- Purpose built building with a well organised and profitable dispensary
- On-site parking
- Ideally 6 - 8 sessions per week but would consider 4 sessions
- This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow
- 15-minute appointments
- Circa 12 patients per session
- Newly qualified GPs welcome
- Partnership opportunity
- Low home visits
- BMA style contract
- Indemnity paid
- Competitive financial package
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 7 weeks' leave including study leave, but this can be taken on a beach if desired
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Cumbria