An exciting opportunity has arisen for a GP to join Wincanton Health Centre in South Somerset, where you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, patient focused and enthusiastic team helping to further develop the best enhanced primary care and patient service in the country. Wincanton Health Centre is part of Symphony Healthcare Services Ltd ("SHS"), a primary care organisation established as part of the award winning Symphony Programme Vanguard developing new models of care. With a growing network of 14 practices and 40 employed GPs in Somerset, we are now recruiting for up to 6 GP sessions at Wincanton.
Wincanton Health Centre is an innovative practice
- Semi-rural practice on the borders of Somerset, Dorset and Wiltshire
- Implementing enhanced primary care models of service delivery
- Team includes health coaches and medicines management
- Acute team of Nurse Practitioners and Paramedic Practitioners who manage all on-the-day demand, acute home visiting and the minor injury service for the locality
- Circa 9,000 patients and expanding due to local town development
- Moved to new purpose built premises in 2011
- Provide medical cover for local community hospital
- Provide minor surgery and family planning services
- A GP training practice
- EMIS Web practice
- CQC inspection 2019 rated the practice as "Good" in all areas.
We offer our GPs a range of flexible working options together with a competitive remuneration package based on the BMA GP contract with additional incentive payments and further allowances for GPs with specialist skills and experience. Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available.
For more information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Sarah Jones (Practice Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01963 435703.
Similar searches: England