Salaried GP - Preston - up to £10,000 per session
Outstanding Salaried General Practitioner vacancy has become available at a highly reputable and well established training and teaching practice in Preston area.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs. There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work..
The continued development and training of GPs is one of the practice’s key areas of focus and supports Salaried GPs to develop the kind of future career they wish to.
- up to £10,000 per session (dependent on experience)
- Full time or part time positions available
- 4 – 6 sessions per week (days and hours are flexible!)
- Annual leave/study leave
- NHS Pension contribution
- Full indemnity cover
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and supported
Set-up of the practice:
- Reputable practice
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose built facilities
- Full nursing team – including ANP
- Practice nurses covering all week
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
- Minor surgery performed
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Training practice
With work load and work life balance under control, this unrivalled opportunity is not one to be missed!
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Jack at info@medmatch. co. uk or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 744 9434 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Similar searches: Preston