Salaried GP, Maidstone
Part Time / Full Time Salaried GP, Maidstone Kent
Competitive Salary & Package, Route to partnership + Relocation Package!
We are offering a an excellent opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Salaried GP to join an innovative, well-organised and friendly practice based in a semi-rural village on the borders of Maidstone in Kent with great transport links to the M20!
The practice are offering an extremely well-managed workload with reduced admin workload offering an very competitive salary and remuneration package with outstanding benefits!!
The practice has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their GPs. There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work!
- Competitive Salary up to £90,000 pa + Relocation Package!
- Flexible working arrangements e.g. start and finishing times!
- 40 hours per week available/ 4-8 sessions per week (days & hours are flexible!)
- Annual Leave + Study Leave
- Full Indemnity Cover
- NHS Pension contribution
Set-up of the practice:
- 8,000 Patients
- 4 GP’s
- Friendly and supportive admin/reception team which assist in reducing GP’s admin workload as much as possible.
- Fully supportive and highly trained nursing team compromising of ANP’s, HCA’s, PN’s etc.
- Opportunities to develop special interests and enhance clinical skills
- High levels of support and training development available
- Training practice
- Well maintained, modern purpose built practice building
- Flexible working arrangements and patterns available
- Great work/life balance and friendly working environment
- Paper-light practice
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains
- Frequent clinical meetings
- Phlebotomist, baby clinics, diabetes, LARC clinics on site
*During the Covid - 19 outbreak the practices Medmatch are working with will be running a triage model – face to face consultations will be very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought out on a case by case basis from the practice team*
If the above opportunity is of any interest to you and you would like to apply, then please email a copy of your CV to Jess - email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Maidstone