GP Partner, Aldershot
GP Partner, North Hampshire
This is an opportunity for you to join a small, very well-established practice with a thoroughly dedicated, long-serving team.
Part of a highly collaborative PCN, they are continually part of new initiatives to drive and better patient care while ensuring the role of their GPs is sustainable.
Alongside the Senior Partner, you will form the long-term strategy of the practice and be tasked with the ongoing evolution of the practice both in terms of the team in place but also the services that you deliver.
Drawings - £12,000 per session plus profit share.
Location - North Hampshire, close to M3
The Surgery -
- Small, traditional feel to the practice
- Modern, purpose built premises alongside other health professions
- Highly collaborative with other practices in their PCN
- Excellent shared resources including mental health practitioners, Paramedics, Clinical Pharmacists and Social Prescribers
- Highly trained and effective administrative support team which has eliminated 95% of the GPs' document workload
- Genuine long-term opportunities to grow and develop the practice
- Fully embraced e-Consult and AccuRX
- Passionate Practice Manager with long history in public service
Your Role -
- 4-6 sessions per week
- Triage based model, GP controls their day
- No home visits
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
- Special interests welcomed, particularly women's health, minor ops and specialties for Tier 2 services
The Benefits -
- Stable, long-term opportunity with no Partner politics
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Aldershot