Salaried GP vacancy in Yates, Bristol
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a friendly, forward-thinking practice where we are keen to help you develop your career in any areas of interest. You'll be working to 15 minute appointments and have a supportive team around you.
Salary - role & experience dependent + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave.
Location – Courtside is a friendly well-established surgery serving Yate and Chipping Sodbury, a delightful market town on the edge of the Cotswolds and surrounding villages.
The surgery –
- GP Training Practice, with F2 and GP trainees, University of Bristol Medical Student teaching practice and UWE PA students
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Clinical Practitioners, Pharmacists, Mental Health Nurse and First contact practitioners.
- Research practice
- Pilots new schemes ahead of full implementation across the country
- Superb IT structure and support.
- Keen to support specialist interests
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- 15 minute appointments
- Extended hours and on-call pro rata
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
For further details on this GP role, please contact Richard Marshall, the Practice Manager, on 01454 855677 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org