Clinical Lead GP Role at Caudwell Medical Centre, Bedford
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE TO IMPROVE PEOPLES LIVES?
East London Foundation Trust are working with the team and the patients at Cauldwell Medical Centre in Bedford to transform primary care services. The Trust provides primary care, mental health and community services to the practice population and we are passionate about improving the lives of all those we serve.
We are looking for a clinical lead GP to join our team. The successful applicant will work closely with the medical director to transform care, use QI to design new services and work with autonomy to find ways to meet the needs of the population we serve.
ELFT is an outstanding rated Trust and a national leader in the use of QI in healthcare and people participation.
This post would offer-
- An exciting leadership development opportunity
- A chance to develop new skills
- Comprehensive QI training and the opportunity to lead QI projects across the Trust
- Flexibility to develop exciting hybrid roles across primary care and mental health
- Full and part time options considered
- Support to develop your career and learn new skills
For more information, please follow the link- https://www.elft.nhs.uk/Working-For-Us/Job-Vacancies#!/job/UK/London/BEDFORD/East_London_NHS_Foundation_Trust/Community_Services/Community_Services-v2788214?_ts=856611