If you are an Experienced or Newly Qualified General Practitioner looking for a new career focus, why not join this very well established and supportive practice based around Telford.
The practice recognises the increased pressure within the General Practice and are moving towards improving the working day for their GPs. The continued development of staff is one of its main achievements and they constantly encourage and support their GPs careers. They recognise the importance of flexibility around professional commitments and the desire for a happy work-life balance.
- £10,000 to £11,500 per session depending on experience
- 4 – 9 sessions (Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available)
- Opportunity to develop portfolio career
- Career development routes available!
- Study leave, NHS Pension and Indemnity fully covered
Breakdown of the practice:
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Strong clinical support team onsite including Pharmacists, ANPs Practice Nurses, HCAs etc
- Paper-light practice
- Strong team ethos in a friendly supportive working environment
- Practice / Business Manager on site all times
- Regular clinical meetings
For further information and details on this position, please send a copy of your CV to our Consultant Jessica via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site. Alternatively you can call us on 0203 006 5868 for more information about this exciting role
Similar searches: Telford