Salaried GP, Canterbury
Salaried GP, Canterbury, £10,500/session, 6 – 8 Sessions!
Excellent opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-organised and dynamic practice based in Canterbury.
Offering an exceptional package and paying up to:
Up to £10,500 per session (dependent on experience) + Full indemnity + Annual/Study Leave + View to partnership (If desired) + NHS pension!
Breakdown of the practice;
- 5000 Patients
- 2 Partners
- EMIS web systems
- Highly trained Nursing support team in place
- Friendly & cohesive admin reception team in place
- On site Practice Manager & Business Manager
- Professional development and special interests supported and encouraged by practice.
- Modern looking site and good workflow processes
- Weekly clinical meetings
Typical set up of the GP’s day;
- 15 Patients in the morning
- 15 Patients in the afternoon
- Time allocated for administration
- On-call divided amongst the GP’s
- Very low home visits as majority are usually completed by ANP’s
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
Upon successful application you will be subject to a full compliance checklist (including DBS and GMC)
*During the Covid - 19 outbreak the practices Medmatch are working with will be running a triage model – face to face consultations will be very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought out on a case by case basis from the practice team*
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to Jess- firstname.lastname@example.org or by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 892 2787 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: Canterbury
More search results
Salaried GP, Mollison Way Practice, Edgware HA8 5…
Lead Salaried GP, Lytham-St-Anne's
Menlo Park Recruitment
GPs Required in Chester, Cheshire, North West
Practice in Canada as a GP
Outstanding Career Opportunities and Support for …
Black Country and West Birmingham Primary Care Workforce