Salaried GP, Tong
Outstanding Salaried General Practitioner vacancy at a highly reputable and well established training and teaching practice near Tong, Bradford.
The practice boasts a strong staff team - both clinical and clerical, and has led the way in training and research for both medical students and GP registrars.
The continued development and training of GPs is one of the practice’s key areas of focus and supports Salaried GPs to develop the kind of future career they wish to.
- up to £10,500 per session dependent on experience
- Full time or part time positions available
- 4 – 8 sessions per week
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- NHS Pension
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and supported
Set-up of the practice:
- Reputable practice
- Modern purpose built facilities
- Long standing and loyal staff (high staff retention)
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Paper-light practice
- Clinical team is also well supported by an excellent administration and management team
- Frequent Clinical and training meetings
With work load and work life balance under control, this unrivalled opportunity is not one to be missed!
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Jack at info@medmatch. co. uk or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 744 9434 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Similar searches: Bradford