Salaried GP, Isle of Wight
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced or newly qualified General Practitioner looking for a new career focus to join an established and supportive practice based in Isle of Wight.
The practice recognises the increased pressure within the General Practice and are moving towards improving the working day for their GPs. The continued development of staff is one of its core principle and continuously encourage and support salaried GP careers. They recognise the importance of flexibility around professional commitments and the desire for a happy work-life balance.
- £9,500 to £10,000 per session (dependent on experience)
- Training Practice
- Good CQC rating
- Build your rota; 4 - 10 sessions available
- Travel contributions are negotiable
- Excellent admin/reception team
Breakdown of the practice:
- Firmly established, stable team of salaried/partner level clinicians
- Strong clinical support team onsite including an ANP, Practice Nurse, and 3 HCAs
- Strong team ethos in a friendly supportive working environment
- Onsite Pharmacist
- Dedicated private parking
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 15 triage slots in the morning,
- 12-14 slots in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- Home visits are rare
*During the Covid - 19 outbreak the practices Medmatch are working with will be running a triage model – face to face consultations will be very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought out on a case by case basis from the practice team*
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Samuel via at info@medmatch. co. uk or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call : 0203 006 5864 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Similar searches: Isle of Wight