A rare opportunity to join an innovative training practice, working alongside a highly motivated Clinical and Partner team who play a pivotal role within their PCN. The practice is generously staffed with clinicians, admin and Care Navigation team members to ensure GP time is protected. They have a solid track record in supporting the development of specialist interests and there is real scope for career progression within this profitable partnership.
Salary - circa £90,000 + BMA contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - Richmond area (North Yorkshire)
Services and ways of working are led and designed by the GPs with a history of innovative service development
- Specialist clinics in COPD, Asthma, Diabetes, Respiratory Diseases and Hypertension
- Excellent MDT including ANP, on site Paramedic and Pharmacist (currently undergoing Independent prescribing course)
- Daily shared sociable breaks
- Dispensing Practice
- Salaried GP
- 6 sessions available
- Manageable workload 14 f2f patients am & pm with low home visits (pre-covid)
- Joining a supportive and inclusive team
- Excellent financial package up to £90,000 per annum FTE
- Paid CPD session (pro rata)
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
- Payment of professional fees including BMA & GMC
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + bank holidays including 2 NHS bank holidays
- Career progression based on your areas of expertise and interest
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: North Yorkshire