Salaried GP in Battle, East Sussex
4-8 sessions per week)
Martins Oak Surgery, Battle, East Sussex TN33 0EA
We are looking for a full or part time salaried GP (future partnership option possible) to replace our retiring Lead GP after 27 years.
- We are a happy, well organised, semi-rural EMIS WEB practice with 8,200 patients.
- Maximum QOF achievement year on year, Good CQC rating.
- High patient and staff satisfaction.
- Fourth in country in Top 10 GP Surgeries patient survey 2018
- We have a very strong, respected and active Federation and PCN of 7 practices covering 50,000+ patients across Rural Rother
- We are a single site practice with 4 Partners and 2 salaried GPs, 3 Practice Nurses, 1 Trainee Nurse Associate and 1 HCA and possibility of a training practice in the New Year.
- Recent PCN additional staff include Community Connector, Physiotherapist and Clinical Pharmacist roles in place