An amazing opportunity to work with one of the most progressive and forward-thinking practices in Bedford. The practice pride themselves on their diverse and nurturing working cultures. The practice are currently looking for a 4-8 session salaried GP; as a practice able to offer real career potential and progression support this role is perfect for everything from newly qualified GPs through to those looking to progress into partnership.
Salary - £10,000 - £10,500 per session + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Bedford
The surgery -
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Strong team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
- Using SystmOne
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 - 6 sessions
- Some of the lowest workloads in the area
- Specialist interests encouraged
- Working with a surgery where patient care is central.
The benefits -
- Circa £10,000 - £10,500 per session per annum
- Progression to Partnership available
- Working for a well-supported surgery
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Bedford