Clinical Lead, Portsmouth
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Up to £95000 per annum + Indemnity paid + 7 weeks
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £90,000 - £100,000
Are you looking for a more substantive leadership role but wary of the financial tie-in that comes with Partnership? This unique opportunity could be for you.
As Clinical Lead for this small-to-medium sized surgery, you will undertake the role of Lead GP, splitting your time between clinical duties and that of team management and surgery strategy alongside the wider management team.
With the opportunity to develop a true portfolio career thanks to the various services the group delivers, your role will be varied and stimulating, offering excellent career progression without having to buy in to a Practice.
Salary - £95,000 + indemnity + a combination of 7 weeks annual leave and study leave
Location - Portsmouth
The Group -
- Established for over 10 years providing a variety of essential primary care services to
- Managed by a team of Clinical and Non-Clinical Directors, experienced General Practitioners and Clinical Leads
- Equipped to offer both primary and acute care services
- Training Organisation
The Surgery -
- Established team of General Practitioners supported by a Nurse Practitioner and wider nursing team
- Diverse demographic with little chronic disease or complex elderly
- All post goes to central admin team where it is coded, anything the GPs need to see is already highlighted and flagged
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship
Your Role -
- 4-8 sessions, with a FT role being split between 6 clinical and 2 management sessions
- 15 minute appointments
- Flexible start and finish times
- Daily huddle and lunch together as a team
- Monthly governance and weekly clinical leadership meetings
The Benefits -
- Very flexible hours/days
- £95,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid
- 7 weeks annual & study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Portsmouth