Salaried GP opportunity in Settle, Yorkshire Dales
Excellent Salaried GP opportunity – join our friendly and supportive team!
Townhead Surgery is a rural dispensing Practice situated in the market town of Settle in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales
So why should you join us?
- Friendly, supportive Practice team working in purpose built premises
- Rural location with good train links into Leeds and the West Coast
- We care for 9,600 patients
- Strong focus on patient centred, high quality care with CQC rating of Good in all areas and very high scores in QOF and patient satisfaction surveys
- Excellent clinical support team including experienced nursing team, physiotherapist, social prescriber, pharmacist, dispensing team and comprehensive admin support team
- Part of a strong local Primary Care Network – Wharfedale, Airedale and Craven Alliance (WACA), working actively with other practices in the area to embrace the challenges and opportunities ahead
- Number of sessions flexible according to your preferences
- Potential for future Partner opportunities
- Generous holiday and study leave allowances, support for professional development and interests
- Monthly protected learning (half-day) – shared learning and engagement with other Practices
- We are a training practice – 4 past trainees enjoyed it so much that they are now 4 of our current partners!
- 11 patients per routine surgery
- Minimal home visits
- Catch up over coffee after morning surgery
Interested? Then give us a call, informal enquires and visits welcome, please contact our Practice Manager, Catherine Redford or Assistant Practice Manager Caroline Jolliffe on 01729 822611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Visit our website for more information about the Practice
Similar searches: North Yorkshire