Salaried GP (partnership potential), South-east Bradford
We are appointing for an award-winning practice looking to add to either a Salaried GP or a GP with a view to Partnership to their outstanding team. A pioneering practice where the sole focus is on delivering the best possible patient care, offering an array of services which includes access to secondary care on site.
The surgery invests heavily into their team and fully support GPs looking to develop any specialist interests that will enhance the lives of their patient group. The surgery is low home-visiting and the on-call day is extremely well-managed.
Salary - £9,500+ per session + indemnity fees + BMA model contract + 7 weeks leave + annual pay review
Location - South-east Bradford - commutable from within Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Huddersfield
The surgery -
- Fully supportive of GPs development specialist interests
- Highly-rated by CQC
- Innovative GP surgery
- Support of Pharmacist and ANP to reduce your workload
- Significantly reduced admin circa 30 Docmans a week per FTE GP!
- Impressive range of secondary services
- Close working relationships with other practices within and across the PCN and the CCG
- A team that enjoys working together and looking after each other
- High QOF-achieving
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable workload - circa 16 patient contacts per session (most telephone triage)
- Very few visits
The benefits -
- £9,500 per session
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave + 1-week study leave
- Development opportunities
- Career progression - partnership with no buy-in required
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Bradford