Salaried GP, Canterbury
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £84,000 - £86,000 pa + Indemnity paid + BMA Model
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £80,000 - £90,000
A highly regarded, and incredibly forward-thinking Training practice, combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. Offering a genuine work / life balance, patient continuity and outstanding care, this is a rare opportunity to work with a relatively small, tight-knit team of GPs and Clinicians, in a surgery with one of the best reputations in the area. Due to the impending retirement of the senior partner the surgery would like to welcome either a salaried GP, GP with a view to partnership or an immediate partner.
Salary - £84,000 - £86,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Canterbury
Your role -
- An opportunity for a Salaried GP, a GP with a view to Partnership or a Partner
- A forward-thinking, efficient Practice, with a focus on quality and continuity of care, teamed with a manageable workload.
- A Training Practice where development and progression are actively encouraged.
- Flexibility to work between 4-8 sessions per week
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £84,000 - £86,000
- + Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
The surgery -
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building
- Training practice
- Varied team of forward-thinking Partners
- Excellent Support of Minor Illness Nurses
- Support of a paramedic
- Ruthlessly efficient administration and coding support
- Diverse patient demographic
- Emis Web
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Canterbury