Salaried GP with view to Partnership, Vale of York
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Vale of York
- £73,000 - £140,000 pa + Indemnity paid + BMA Model
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £100,000 +
A highly regarded, and incredibly forward-thinking Teaching practice; Combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. Outstanding staff retention paired with an exceptional team of people. There is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and exceptional leadership at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests, with the opportunity to undertake clinics of them. The practice is very organised and has adapted to the pandemic incredibly well.
- Circa £9,200 per session, with view to High-Earning Partnership + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + NHS Pension
- Vale of York
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- GP Teaching Practice
- Exceptional staff retention - Many of their GPs were once Registrars at the practice
- Support of a large, highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Very supportive team, from Receptionists to Senior Partner
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and local PCN
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Salaried GP with view to High-Earning Partnership in 6-12 months
- Very reasonable patient numbers
- Lots of contact with colleagues
- BMA model contract
- Well remunerated position
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: North Yorkshire