GP Salaried/Partnership Opportunity in Blaydon, Tyne and Wear
An opportunity has come up for a bright and enthusiastic GP to join our friendly team. We are a large GMS practice (c 11,300 patients) with 8 GP partners, 1 Salaried GP, 3 nurses and 3 healthcare assistants. We are looking for someone to join us for 5 sessions.
- New purpose built practice owned surgery premises in central Blaydon, Tyne and Wear.
- Good work life balance (eg administration/pharmacist first policy for letters).
- Emphasis on team working. Planned break within morning surgery to allow staff to meet, chat and debrief.
- Flexible session times.
- Clinical pharmacist support available daily.
- •Weekly practice meetings and educational events.
- We are a training practice for medical students, GP registrars, nursing and pharmacy students.
- Member of Gateshead Inner West PCN.
- All staff are encouraged to pursue their areas of specialist clinical interest. Examples of this are minor surgery clinics, joint injection clinics, contraceptive implant fitting, care home ward rounds. Scope for staff to develop their skills.
- Excellent QOF results.
- On call duties shared on a pro-rata basis.
- Low home visiting rate and local urgent care team available for patient support.
- Out of hours services provided by Gatdoc.
If this sounds like the practice for you then we would love to meet you. If you would like more information or would like to arrange an informal visit then please contact our practice manager Debbie Calder (email@example.com; telephone 0191 461 5654)