Salaried GP, East London
Medmatch are working with a forward-thinking and innovative practice seeking an enthusiastic and committed Salaried GP looking for 4-6 sessions per week within a close-knit family friendly clinical team in East London.
Ideal role for a newly qualified GP as the practice offers high level of clinical support and mentorship!!
***Please note, the practice require a Friday, however other days are flexible!
- £9,000 - £10,000 per session
- Full indemnity included
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- NHS pension contribution
Breakdown of the practice:
- 12,450 patients
- 5 GP’s
- Fully supporting nursing team in place.
- EMIS web
- On site Practice Manager
- Excellent admin and reception team
- Minor surgery & Joint injections clinics on site
- Paper-light practice
- Strong team ethos
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating
- No weekends, extended hours!
- Focused on reduction of GP’s workload
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- Approx. 15 patients per session
- Time allocated for admin
- On call shared amongst the team
- Very low home visits – subject to risk assessment
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Jess via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: London (East)
More search results
Salaried GP, Grays
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Salaried GPs, East and South East London
General Practitioner - West London OOH
Practice Plus Group
Full or Part time Salaried GP in Croydon, South L…
Brigstock and South Norwood Partnership