Salaried GP, Cumbria
Salaried GP in Cumbria, 6 - 8 sessions, up to £11,000 per session, View to partnership!
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP to join a well-established, family-friendly and innovative training practice based in Cumbria.
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic GP who is committed to high quality care and will add to the practice’s excellent existing clinical team. They have a high patient satisfaction rate and are in a modern building with top notch facilities to match.
The practice place a strong emphasis on education, training and support, with GP registrars, nurses and medical students, as well as apprentices.
- 6-8 sessions
- Full indemnity included
- Up to £11,000 per session
- View to partnership available if desired!
- NHS pension contribution
- Flexible sessional timings can be discussed.
Breakdown of the practice:
- 8000 patients
- 3 Partners
- 2 Salaried GP’s
- Highly trained full nursing team in place
- EMIS Web
- Strong team ethos
- Excellent and state of the art facilities
- Very encouraging and supportive of special clinical interests
- Fully supportive admin and reception team in place
- On site Practice Manager
- Minor surgery, joint injections, diabetes and COPD clinics on site
- Weekly meetings
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC on all domains
- High QOF achieving practice
- Training practice
Set-up of the practice:
- Approx 12-14 patients per sessions, morning and afternoon.
- Time allocated for admin
- On call shared amongst the team
- NO home visits – team of paramedics in place to cover.
If the above opportunity is of any interest to you and you would like to apply, then please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin – firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
For further information, please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: Cumbria