Salaried/GP Partner in North and West Cumbria
Looking to relocate or change role this year? Join North Cumbria Primary Care Alliance as a salaried GP Partner.
Our innovative and collaborative alliance of General Practices offers a fantastic career and lifestyle opportunity:
- Beautiful location in North and West Cumbria, across 18 sites, encompassing semi-rural and town based practices, on the fringes of the Lake District.
- The opportunity to take on a GP Partner role with no personal financial commitment or risk.
- Individual family practices, benefitting from the full support of a robust corporate infrastructure, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Consistently rated ‘GOOD’ by CQC
- Opportunity for personal development, mentorship and management roles available. Including fully funded Master’s degree study at UCLAN.
- Successful implementation of operational change to manage services during recent COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dedicated leadership time within one of our practices, enabling our partners to focus on either practice-level leadership or offering wider corporate leadership and improvement within the alliance.
- £108,120 pa, pro rata.
For an informal discussion, contact Medical Director John.Howarth3@gp-a82058.nhs.uk or Managing Director Karen Morrell Karen.Morrell@gp-a82020.nhs.uk
No agencies please – we welcome contact from candidates directly, allowing us to offer suitable opportunities to fit individual candidates.
More search results
Salaried GP up to £11k per session in Slough, Ber…
Salaried GP, £12,000 in Somerset + relocation pac…
Copy of Salaried GP - Up to £10,000 per session i…
Salaried GP up to £10,500 per session in Medway, …
2 x GP Partner/Salaried GP minimum 4 sessions, ma…
Cross Road Surgery