Salaried/GP Partner in North and West Cumbria
Looking to relocate or change role this year? Join North Cumbria Primary Care Alliance as a salaried GP Partner.
Our innovative and collaborative alliance of General Practices offers a fantastic career and lifestyle opportunity:
- Beautiful location in North and West Cumbria, across 18 sites, encompassing semi-rural and town based practices, on the fringes of the Lake District.
- The opportunity to take on a GP Partner role with no personal financial commitment or risk.
- Individual family practices, benefitting from the full support of a robust corporate infrastructure, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Consistently rated ‘GOOD’ by CQC
- Opportunity for personal development, mentorship and management roles available. Including fully funded Master’s degree study at UCLAN.
- Successful implementation of operational change to manage services during recent COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dedicated leadership time within one of our practices, enabling our partners to focus on either practice-level leadership or offering wider corporate leadership and improvement within the alliance.
- £108,120 pa, pro rata.
For an informal discussion, contact Medical Director John.Howarth3@gp-a82058.nhs.uk or Managing Director Karen Morrell Karen.Morrell@gp-a82020.nhs.uk
No agencies please – we welcome contact from candidates directly, allowing us to offer suitable opportunities to fit individual candidates.
More search results
SALARIED GP REQUIRED (FULL OR PART TIME) IN REDHI…
Woodlands Surgery, Surrey
Salaried GP Vacancy (with a view to Partnership)
Dr Manivasagam Group Practices
Vacancy for Salaried GP with a view to partnershi…
GP Vacancies in East Cambridgeshire
Staploe & Cathedral Medical Centres
SALARIED GP (WITH A VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP) IN BUNTI…
Buntingford & Puckeridge Medical Practice