Salaried GP -partnership potential, Upper Calder Valley
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- West Yorkshire
- Up to £85,000 pa + Indemnity paid + BMA model
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £80,000 - £90,000
This is an opportunity to work in a friendly, forward-thinking practice in the Upper Calder Valley area - working as a Salaried GP but with the progression to partnership available for the right individual. The practice has a superb reputation for combining traditional general practice values with innovation. It's a harmonious team environment in which you can develop your clinical skills and enjoy working in a diverse clinical team open to new ideas.
Based in a picturesque part of the world, quality of life in this area is excellent and a fantastic place for families.
Salary - £9,500 per session + indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + BMA model contract
Attractive Partnership opportunity also considered
Location - Upper Calder Valley - commutable from Halifax, Todmorden, Huddersfield, Rochdale, Burnley, Keighley
The surgery -
- Training practice teaching FY2s, medical students and student nurses
- Reputation for nurturing talented GPs
- Purpose-built practice
- Diverse range of services provided
- Fantastic MDT including ANPs, Clinical Pharmacists and Physios
- Home visiting service ran by Paramedics
- Care Navigation team directing patients to the right point of contact
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions
- Mixture of face-to-face and telephone sessions
- Very low visiting - paramedic home-visiting team in place
- No duty doctor system
The benefits -
- £9,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity fees paid
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: West Yorkshire