Salaried GP, Luton
General Practitioner, Town Centre Surgery Luton
Up to 10 sessions per week
We have an exciting new opportunity for a General Practitioner to join our clinical team at the Town Centre Surgery, Luton.
The practice is centrally located, with a list size of 11,700 patients. Open Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 20:00, with an Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) co-located within the building which is open Monday to Sunday, 08:00 to 20:00.
The position is primarily based in the practice, however should you wish to undertake unscheduled care shifts we can offer this.
The Surgery it a busy hub to patients of all social needs, diverse demographics and young population. Supported by a dedicated Nursing and administrative team onsite, and a corporate framework including HR, Finance and IT functions.
As part of a multi-professional workforce, you will provide a vitally important, high quality service, delivering a variety of acute medical and primary care to patients across Luton & Bedfordshire.
We are looking for:
- Fully qualified GP with GMC registration
- Proven experience as a GP
- Good clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis and management of acute Primary care presentations
- Patient focused care
- Chronic disease management
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 38 days annual leave, pro rata
- Up to 5 days study leave
- Sessions that suit you best
- Working as part of a wider Primary Care team
- NHS pension scheme and Perkbox reward scheme
- Varied, interesting and challenging work
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Senior and peer clinical support
- Personal development and training
- Educational events
- Performance feedback to support appraisal and revalidation
Please apply early as this vacancy may close before the given closing date when sufficient applications are received.
Similar searches: Luton