General Practitioner vacancy in Hertford and Ware, Hertfordshire
Salaried: General Practitioner
Location: Hertford and Ware, Hertfordshire
Sessions: Minimum of 6 sessions
Salary: In the region of £9000 per session
Church Street Surgery in Ware and Castlegate Surgery in Hertford merged in April 2020 to form New River Health. There are exciting times ahead as we develop new ways of working across two sites in leafy Hertfordshire.
We currently have 4 GP partners and 6 salaried GPs. Due to our increasing list size and the recent merger we wish to enhance our clinical team with the employment of a new GP with effect from Autumn 2020.
- well organised GMS practices of in excess of 19000 patients set across two surgeries, both surrounded by beautiful rural countryside.
- excellent, dedicated clinical and administrative teams and consistently achieve full points for the Quality and Outcomes Framework. CQC rated Good.
- Highly skilled workforce including clinical pharmacist and paramedics
- actively involved in Primary Care Networks and other local initiatives.
- Training of Medical Students in association with Cambridge University.
There is great opportunity for personal development as we positively encourage entrepreneurial and management ideas.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and arrange an informal visit.
Similar searches: Hertfordshire
More search results
Full or Part time Salaried GP in Croydon, South L…
Brigstock and South Norwood Partnership
Salaried GP opportunity in Settle, Yorkshire Dales
Salaried GP Vacancy In Stanley, North Durham
Stanley Medical Group
Partnership, Salaried or Sessional GP options ava…
Fintona Medical Centre
SALARIED GP TELFORED, SHROPSHIRE
Stirchley Medical Practice