This is a superb opportunity to work for a very forward-thinking Practice, forging a new model of Primary Care in Gainsborough. The practice is keen on education with it being a Training Practice, there is also potentially the opportunity to become a Trainer if desired or develop a specialist interest if mutually beneficial.
Salary: £9,000 - £10,500 per session + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + study leave
Location - Gainsborough area
The surgery -
- Recently refurbished practice
- Outstanding management, ran very efficiently
- Incredibly forward-thinking, ahead of the curve
- Large team of excellent Clinicians
- Recently accredited Training Practice
- Highly recommended by patients
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Any amount of sessions considered
- Reasonable number of patients per day
- Huge reduction in administration
- Opportunity to develop specialist interest if mutually beneficial
- Lead GP progression available for exceptional GPs
The benefits -
- Up to £10,500 per session
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Gainsborough