Salaried GP, Folkestone
We have a fantastic and rare opportunity for a full time or part time Salaried GP to join a vibrant and reputable practice based near to Folkestone, Kent. The practice boasts of a modern, spacious and well equipped surgery with secure parking.
This is an excellent opportunity for GP who wants to develop their clinical skills further with support offered by the practice for both educational and clinical career progression.
The practice is in a well-situated area with excellent transport links and within a close commutable distance to Kent,
- Competitive salary
- 4-8 sessions available
- Support career aspirations and educational/academic goals
- Full indemnity
- NHS pension contribution
- Full induction available
- Friendly and innovative team
Set-up of practice:
- 10,500 patients
- Full admin/reception team in place to avoid GP’s workload
- Excellent nursing team covering all week
- Strong team ethos
- High QOF achievement
- Opportunities to develop special clinical areas of interest/career progression
- Regular clinical meetings
- Paper-light practice
- Excellent and highly trained mix of clinical staff and team
- EMIS web
- Full use of triage model and e-consultations
- Very good transport links to Kent, Thanet and London
*During the Covid - 19 outbreak the practices Medmatch are working with will be running a triage model – face to face consultations will be very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought out on a case by case basis from the practice team*
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Similar searches: Folkestone