SALARIED GP POSITION IN NORTHENDEN, SOUTH MANCHESTER
We are looking for a forward thinking, enthusiastic GP to provide maternity leave cover for 9 months from April to December; 6 sessions per week – Wednesday to Friday.
- We have 9 doctors; 5 partners and 4 salaried GPs, 4 highly skilled nurses, 2 health care assistants, a practice pharmacist and a supportive administrative team.
- Our list size is 10,500 and we are high QoF and enhanced services achievers.
- We are a GMS training practice and regularly have years 2 and 3 specialty trainees.
- We are research active and are involved in clinical trials.
- The practice is innovative and forward thinking – we have run tier 2 services in cardiology and a mobile community health checks service.
- Our CQC rating is ‘Good’ from an inspection 18 months ago.
- We are paper light, our clinical system is Emis web and we use Docman.
The practice is situated just off the M60 motorway with excellent links both to the east/west of the country as well as to the north/south. South Manchester has superb schools, sporting facilities and delightful places to live.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to Halina Dawson, Practice Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0161 998 3206. For further information and to arrange a visit, please contact Halina Dawson.
Similar searches: Greater Manchester
More search results
Copy of Halifax surgery requires GP locum for day…
GP Locum Connect
General Practitioner - Swindon
Greenwich and Lewisham Out-of-Hours on call Visit…
General Practitioner - The Hillingdon Hospital UC…
GP - Princess Royal University Hospital UCC (Orpi…