GP Vacancy, Richmond, North Yorkshire (County Durham border)
Starting - Spring 2021
We are looking for a new GP to join our friendly, cohesive practice team for 5-7 sessions per week (including one session dedicated to personal and practice development). Applications for a salaried post or partnership are welcome, and we would also consider applications as part of a portfolio career.
Our surgery is located in the idyllic village of Aldbrough-St-John, on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales, within easy access to the population centres of the North-East and North Yorkshire. We pride ourselves on high quality personalised care for our patients, and an ideal work-life balance for our doctors. We perform extremely highly in the national GP Patient Survey.
- 3250 patients.
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 week paid study leave
- 3 doctors and 3 practice nurses
- Profitable dispensary serving 99% of our patients
- High QOF achievement and “Good” CQC rating
- Superb, purpose-built leased premises
- SystmOne user
- Potential for involvement in undergraduate training