6-8 session salaried GP vacancy (newly qualified GP’s considered) in Faringdon, South Oxf...
We are a friendly, dynamic and successful team looking for an
enthusiastic and committed salaried GP to join the practice.
More about us:
- 16,000 patient practice in an expanding market town in beautiful Vale of the White Horse in South Oxfordshire
- 5 partners and 6 salaried GPs
- Established training practice with 3 GP trainers, taking trainees from Oxford and Swindon GPVTS
- Primary Care Network of two Practices
- Successful Research Practice
- Modern purpose-built premises with plans for improvement and extension
- Daily informal coffee time meetings
- Regular programme of in-house educational meetings
- Innovative full triage system providing high level of autonomy and satisfaction for GPs as well as continuity of care for patients
- NO duty doctor / on call days
- Highly skilled minor illness team of nurse and paramedic practitioners
- Friendly and efficient team of support and admin staff
- EMIS Web Clinical System
- Competitive remuneration
Please feel free to contact Angie Sammut, our practice manager, for an informal chat or to arrange to come and visit us on 01367 242388.
Otherwise, if you would like to apply please send your CV and covering letter to Angie at:
Similar searches: Oxfordshire