An opportunity to work for a truly likeable GP Training Practice which puts its staff at the forefront of everything they do. Led by a passionate and energetic Partnership, the Practice is growing and working successfully in looking at new ways to reduce doctor workload. The practice benefits from a highly stable team of GPs and regularly recruits its Registrars into permanent positions following completion of their training, providing continuity for the patients and the Practice. There is also a top-notch admin team which looks after all the coding ensuring GPs are not bogged down in time-consuming paperwork.
Salary - up to £88,000 FTE + indemnity + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Somerset, close to the likes of Bridgwater and Glastonbury
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice which has made influential changes in the past few years
- GP Training Practice with two Trainers
- Very reasonable workload of only 12 patients per session with 15-minute appointments
- Based in a beautiful area of Somerset, rural but with excellent travel links
- Outstanding leadership
- Fantastic team mentality, support each other as much as possible
- Highly stable both financially and in terms of staff retention
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
- 4 - 7 sessions
- Low home visiting
- Very limited on-call
- Virtually no extended hours
- Patient numbers limited to 12 per session
The benefits -
- To £88,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Bridgwater