Salaried GP with view to GP Partnership in St Helens, Merseyside
Salary - £10,000 per session
Due to retirement, we have a vacancy for a forward thinking GP to join our multidisciplinary team. We are part of St Helens CCG and Newton & Haydock PCN – which is innovative and progressive.
We are a well organised, experienced, friendly and loyal team working across three sites.
- 7 Doctors (5 GPwSI); 1 ANP
- 3 nurses, 2 HCAs, 1 GP Assistant
- Well organised, experienced, friendly and loyal team working across three sites
- Pride ourselves on providing excellent safe healthcare for our patients and being supportive to our staff
- Flagship Practice employing 2 Practice Pharmacists to support Medication Reviews and Prescribing
- Supportive Management Team
- Pharmacy Technician and Mental Health Practitioner due to start September 2020
- List size 12,300 and growing
- Training practice -10 years
- FY2, Medical Students and GP Trainees
- CQC Good, High QoF
- Support Portfolio Careers
- Close to Motorway Networks
- Evolved to meet the objectives of the 10 High Impact Actions of the 5 year forward view and innovated during Covid19; e.g. digital platforms and safety measures for patients / staff
- In House Multidisciplinary Learning
- PMS Contract currently
During the Covid19 outbreak, the Practice have worked within an eConsult / triage model – face to face consultations are very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought on a case by case basis from the Practice Team.
If you can rise to the challenge of becoming an innovative and effective member of our team, then we would love to hear from you.
Please contact the Practice Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Merseyside