GP Partner/Salaried GP, Gillingham
GP Partner/Salaried GP view to partnership – Gillingham, Kent
Medmatch are pleased to announce an exclusive Partnership opportunity for an well-established and high rated practice based within a commutable catchment from the Gillingham, Kent area!
The opportunity comes with a very well-managed workload with only 15 patients per session, NO on call and NO home visits plus route to partnership for those looking to develop and further progress their career within primary care.
The practice has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all of their clinicians, along with offering well-structured workload and clinical support to progress further and become a Lead Partner at a forward-thinking and innovative practice.
There is a strong sense of team within the practice and they all work together and participate in team activities together making this truly enjoyable place to work!
- 6-8 Sessions available
- Competitive salary package
- Full Indemnity Cover
- NHS Pension Contribution
- Route to partnership offered within short period of time!
Breakdown of the practice:
- 7,200 patients
- EMIS System
- High QOF achieving practice
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC on all domains
- Strong team ethos
- Ideal for those looking to progress to become a GP Partner
- Fully compliant and processes in place to ensure a Covid Free working environment
- Dedicated and experienced Practice Manager on site
- Excellent and highly trained nursing and admin team in place
- Paper-light practice
- Regular clinical meetings
- Minor surgery, contraception, Diabetes LARC and phlebotomy clinics on site
Typical set up of GP’s day:
- Approx 14 - 15 patients per session (triaged via telephone/video)
- No on call
- Time allocated for admin
- No Home Visits
*During the Covid - 19 outbreak the practices Medmatch are working with will be running a triage model – face to face consultations will be very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought out on a case by case basis from the practice team*
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic practice as a Salaried GP, with lots of support on offer, great benefits and a friendly team, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, simply click “Apply” or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, call Yasmin on 0203 892 2787 to find out more about this opportunity whilst it’s still available!!
Similar searches: Gillingham