SALARIED GP (WITH A VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP) IN BUNTINGFORD, HERTFORDSHIRE
SALARIED GP (WITH A VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP)
Sessions: preferably 6/+ sessions
Location: Buntingford and Puckeridge Medical Practice
Buntingford, Hertfordshire SG9 9DQ
Looking to relocate or change role this year?
Recent expansion of our towns means we have an opportunity for a Salaried GP to join our team
- Lovely location in North Hertfordshire, 2 site semi-rural practice, close to Cambridge and Hertford, 40 minutes into London.
- Combined list size 19000, with projected future growth due to new housing.
- Great team of 4 partners, 6 salaried doctors (some with portfolio careers), nurse primary care practitioner and excellent nursing and HCA team.
- Good continuity of care, excellent results in GP patient survey 2019
- Consistently rated ‘GOOD’ by CQC
- Opportunity for personal development, mentorship and management roles available.
- Flexibility with workload management, paper light, document work-flow well managed
- Successful implementation of operational change to manage services during recent COVID-19 pandemic.
- Close working relationships with DNs, HVs, hospice team and midwives.
No agencies please – we welcome contact from candidates directly, allowing us to offer a Golden Hello to the successful doctor.
Similar searches: Hertfordshire
More search results
Salaried GP vacancies in Saint Helens, Merseyside
The Spinney Group
Salaried GP or Partner opportunity in Canterbury,…
Salaried GP with view to GP Partnership in St Hel…
Patterdale Lodge Medical Centre
GP Partner or Salaried GP, 5-8 sessions in Knight…
Wylcwm Street Surgery
General Practitioner - Westport - New Zealand
West Coast District Health Board