Long Term Locum GP
A group of good surgeries in and around Medway are seeking a GP Locum to work 6-12 months earning up to £675 / day!
Our client have an excellent set up and well oiled system across several surgeries in Kent and seek further support as they continue to expand due to exceptional service. Being a part of a partnership they have a full quota of support staff including experienced GPs and business leaders. They can accommodate Long and Short term opportunities. They are very well organised given the new ways of working from NHSE and are successfully implementing these changes, which is underlined by their good reviews. In short, they pay extremely well, in an excellent grown up environment
The opportunity can be anything from regular days on a monthly basis right up to 12 months 9 sessions ( this is very flexible ) They understand the modern way of practicing and are willing to offer an above market average salary.
- Up to £675 / day paid gross
- Outside of IR35
- Long term stability.
- Free on-site parking
- Fully supported surgeries
- Good / flexible day set up
- Salaried and partner opportunities
The Day set up
- 09.00 – 18.00 – can be a little flexible
- AM / PM Surgery - 12-16 patients
- Admin – this will be mainly self-generated, but will be an element of shared surgery admin. They operate on a basis of everyone shares this equally as they are a team!
- Visits will be very rare as they aren’t a very high visiting surgery and the partners usually do this - especially in recent times but either way they get shared out equally amongst all the GPs.
Having met the client personally, I can’t recommend them highly enough and this is a real opportunity to earn handsomely in a great environment. For more information and to apply…. You know what to do!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 962 5634
More search results
Locum GP - Yorkshire
Locum ANP - Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Birmin…
Locum ANP - Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Covent…
Salaried > GP Partnership - up to £10,500 per ses…
Exciting GP Opportunities in Camberley, Surrey
Park Road Group Practice