We are recruiting a salaried GP, or a salaried GP vTP for a truly leading practice on the Leeds / Bradford border in an excellent patient demographic area. This is a surgery completely in-tune with its patient delivering an exceptional service, offering impressive innovations in a genuinely progressive working environment. This remarkable work has not gone unnoticed and they have received awards for their achievements There are all sorts of development opportunities available in a practice which is safe, efficient, effective and outstanding.
- £10, 000 + per session and more for Partners & annual review
- Partnership has no buy in
- Payment of indemnity fees
- BMA contract
- 7 weeks leave
- Leeds border - outside of Bradford
- Outstanding CQC- 100% QOF
- A truly innovative GP surgery with one of the strongest Partner teams in area
- Significantly reduced admin circa 30 Docmans a week for a FTE GP!
- Impressive range of primary and secondary services
- Close working relationships with other practices within and across the PCN and the CCG
- Pharmacist and ANP support; reducing your workload
- Excellent GP Partners; diverse range of interests
- Lots of support to help develop special interests
- A team that enjoys working together and looking after each other
- Up to 6/ 8 sessions per week
- Low workload circa 14 face to face patients per session
- Next to no home visits
- The on-call day is often less busy than the normal day
- Special Interests supported and developed
- Supportive working environment
- Newly Qualified GPs and Tier 2 GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday + 1-week study leave
- Development opportunities
- Career progression - partnership
- No buy in (partnership)
Superb working environment; an amazing practice - exceptional.
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Bradford