Start enjoy being a GP again by taking back control - using AskMyGP as a way of working you have the control to mould your working day and weeks! At this practice there is complete flexibility on workload and working hours, and with the support of Paramedics who do all home visits, and further support from Physios and Pharmacists.
Salary - £9,500 - £10,500 per session per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Weston-super-Mare - parking on-site for GP
The surgery -
- AskMyGP practice (https://askmygp.uk/)
- Complete control for the GP - no more receptionists booking in patients for appointments than don't need an appointment
- Start and finish every day with a blank slate
- Excellent patient feedback
- Support of 2 Paramedics, Pharmacists and Physio
- High QOF achieving
- Strong nursing support team
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Working with a clinically stimulating patient population
- Very low-visiting
The benefits -
- £9,500 - £10,500 per session per annum
- NHS pension
- BMA contract (i.e. sick pay, maternity pay, continuous service)
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Weston-Super-Mare