GP partnership opportunity in Kirkbmoorside, York
Starting: January 2021
The Practice is a friendly, innovative, semi-rural and very well regarded training practice.
We are a forward thinking team with high QOF achievement and rated good by CQC. In the recently released GP Survey results we achieved a patient satisfaction score of 98%.
We strive to maintain continuity for our patients and work closely with our PCN.
We achieve a good work/life balance and are committed to mentoring and encouraging professional development for all within our practice team.
- List size currently circa 6000
- Wide range of additional and enhanced services provided for patients
- Parkinsons Disease Nurse, remote Pharmacist service, Dementia Coordinator, Social Prescribing Link Worker and soon to be appointed First Contact Physiotherapist provided via PCN
- Midwife, Podiatrist, Physiotherapist and Mental Health Team provide regular on site sessions
- Community Teams co-located on site
- Applicants applying under the “New to Partnership Payment Scheme (N2PP)” welcome
Informal enquiries and visits most welcome.
Please contact our Practice Manager, Nicola Ward, at email@example.com or 01751 434417.
Similar searches: North Yorkshire