GP Salaried/Partnership Opportunity in Enniskillen, N Ireland
GP Salaried/Partnership Opportunity in a modern, family friendly practice in the historic and beautiful Fermanagh Lakelands.
Flexibility with sessions to suit healthy work/life balance
Start date from Sept/Oct 2020 but prepared to wait for the right candidate.
- GP Partner preferred but would consider Salaried GP with a view to partnership
- Modern purpose built Health & Social Care Centre shared with 4 other practices and attached Trust staff
- Newly built local hospital with full range of specialities
- Full practice team including ANP, PN, HCA and highly skilled admin team.
- High QOF and Enhanced Services targets achieved
- Emis Web clinical system
- Would suit dynamic forward thinking GP who is committed to family practice
- Outside employment opportunities for portfolio GPs
- Teaching and training possibilities (including new medical school)
- Area of outstanding beauty, outdoor activities include sailing, fishing, caving, cycling and lots more
- Excellent local schools
- Competitive housing market
- In Health centre with other GPs for Support
- Indemnity can be paid in addition to salary
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
Contact Jackie Owens for more information or to arrange a zoom meeting on 028 6634 2473 or email jackie.owens.Z00563@gp.hscni.net
Similar searches: Northern Ireland