Senior Lead GP Trainer, Chorley
Senior Lead GP Trainer, Chorley – Up to £11k per session
MedMatch have an exclusive opportunity based in Chorley for an experienced GP Trainer to partner with an innovative, forward-thinking and growing healthcare provider to help implement and launch a training development programme for our client.
This is an excellent opportunity for those potentially looking to relocate for a role that offers senior speciality GP training prospects for a growing healthcare provider and to be heavily involved in developing a training programme.
You must be an experienced and fully qualified GP trainer to be able to apply for this position!
- £10,500 - £11,000 per session (negotiable depending on experience and duties)
- Full indemnity included
- NHS pension contribution
- Annual + Study leave
- Must be GMC and hold a GP trainer status
- Ideal opportunity for those looking to develop their career further in GP training speciality!
- Part of a growing and innovative healthcare provider within the Preston/Chorley area
- Full induction available
- Informal visits/meetings welcome!
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- 12000 patients list
- 3 full time partners
- 3 salaried GPs
- 1 locum GP (regular)
- Full nursing team – including ANP
- Practice nurses covering all week
- 2 HCAs
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
- Minor surgery performed
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Training practice
*During the Covid - 19 outbreak the practices Medmatch are working with will be running a triage model – face to face consultations will be very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought out on a case by case basis from the practice team*
To apply, simple click 'Apply' or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
Alternatively call Yasmin on 0203 892 2787 if you would like to find out some more information regarding the role.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Chorley