Salaried GP, Durham
MedMatch Medical are currently working exclusively with a reputable and innovative expanding practice based in Durham area. The practice is seeking either a newly qualified or experienced GP to join their dynamic and forward-thinking clinical team due to recent retirement!
The practice are offering various career development opportunities along with a very well organised and well-structured and supportive work-life balance.
- £9,5000 - £10,500 per session
- Full indemnity included
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
- NHS pension contribution
- Career development opportunities available.
Set up of the practice:
- 10,000 patients
- 3 GP’s
- EMIS web
- Fully excellent supporting admin team in place
- Highly skilled and trained nursing team covering all week
- Paper-light and well structured practice
- Clinical interests supported and funded by practice.
- COPD, womens health, diabetes, minor ops clinics on site
- 4-8 sessions available
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC on all domains
- Strong team ethos
- 12-14 patients per session
- Time allocated for admin
- Very low home visits subject to risk assessment
Looking for a clinical home where work life balance and staff mentality is very important? Then apply by uploading your CV through this site or send a copy of your CV to Yasmin via email@example.com.
Alternatively, please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you
Similar searches: County Durham
More search results
General Practitioner - West Middlesex Hospital UC…
General Practitioner - Central Middlesex Hospital…
General Practitioner - Beckenham Beacon UCC - Gre…
GP Vacancy, Richmond, North Yorkshire (County Dur…
Doctors Lane Surgery
Salaried GP Post 4 – 8 sessions per week in Sout…