Salaried GP, Wirral
Opportunity for either an experinced or newly qualified GP to join a very welcoming, well-established practice in the Wirral area.
The Practice is looking for an additional GP for 6 sessions – 8 Sessions.
Feedback about the practices, and particularly the staff, has been outstanding from the current GPs whom we have placed previously with this practice.
Breakdown of the practice
- 9500 patients
- 2 Lead GPs and 2 Salaried GPs
- Fantastic and Supportive admin team
- A permanent nursing team including 2 ANP’s
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
- Minor surgery performed
- Diabetes and GUM clinics performed onsite
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Great track record for being very supportive of newly qualified GPs
Typical set up of the day* The below was the situation pre – COVID and will not be the case either now and or likely in the future either*
- 15 appointments in the morning
- 15 appointments in the afternoon
- Flexible Hours
- Low number of visits per week
- Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
- On-call Rota
*During the Covid - 19 outbreak the practices Medmatch are working with will be running a triage model – face to face consultations will be very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought out on a case by case basis from the practice team*
To apply, simply click 'Apply' or send in your cv to email@example.com.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding the role. then please call William Smith on 0203 892 2787.
Similar searches: Merseyside