General Practitioner vacancy in Hertford and Ware, Hertfordshire
Salaried: General Practitioner
Location: Hertford and Ware, Hertfordshire
Sessions: Minimum of 6 sessions
Salary: In the region of £9000 per session
Church Street Surgery in Ware and Castlegate Surgery in Hertford merged in April 2020 to form New River Health. There are exciting times ahead as we develop new ways of working across two sites in leafy Hertfordshire.
We currently have 4 GP partners and 6 salaried GPs. Due to our increasing list size and the recent merger we wish to enhance our clinical team with the employment of a new GP with effect from Autumn 2020.
- well organised GMS practices of in excess of 19000 patients set across two surgeries, both surrounded by beautiful rural countryside.
- excellent, dedicated clinical and administrative teams and consistently achieve full points for the Quality and Outcomes Framework. CQC rated Good.
- Highly skilled workforce including clinical pharmacist and paramedics
- actively involved in Primary Care Networks and other local initiatives.
- Training of Medical Students in association with Cambridge University.
There is great opportunity for personal development as we positively encourage entrepreneurial and management ideas.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and arrange an informal visit.
Similar searches: Hertfordshire
More search results
Salaried GP vacancy in Croydon
East Croydon Medical Centre
Salaried GP 8 sessions per week in Croydon, Surrey
Violet Lane Medical Practice
Exciting GP Opportunities in Camberley, Surrey
Park Road Group Practice
Salaried GP in Chessington, Surrey
Chessington Park Surgery
Salaried GP, Odiham area
Menlo Park Recruitment