Salaried GP with opportunity for future partnership six sessions per wk in Bury, Lancashire
A great opportunity to join our enthusiastic, friendly supportive team.
We are seeking a caring and committed GP who is able to demonstrate high standards of patient care and willing to join in a motivated team with a view to future partnership. We practice from our own modern purpose built surgery offering the best possible facilities maintained to a high standard. Interest in minor surgery and child health would be desirable although not essential. The practice has been established 55 years in the local community . We would welcome any telephone enquiries or informal visits to meet our team.
- 8,000 patients
- CQC rated good in all areas.
- High achieving QoF.
- Vision clinical system
- Well established training practice
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Well organised motivated team.
- Experienced and supportive practice nursing team and ANP.
- Organised supportive administrative, reception and secretarial teams
- Currently no out of hours or weekend commitment
- Easy access to beautiful north Lancashire countryside.
- Good local schools.
Applications by CV and covering letter to Mrs Carol Armstrong, Practice Manager and Partner, Blackford House Medical Centre, 137 Croft Lane, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8QA E: Carol.firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 0161 766 3667
Please get in touch for an informal chat or to make arrangements to come and visit.
Similar searches: Lancashire